Pleasurewood Hills has all the ingredients for a great day out and really does have something for all members of the family. Set in 50 acres of coastal Parkland in Lowestoft yet only minutes south of Great Yarmouth.
You'll come for the rides and you’ll stay for the shows, be prepared to be entertained with a range of first class shows including the awesome antics of the Sea Lions, the hilarious Parrots and the breathtaking Circus & Street Arts spectacular.
Our grounds, rides and facilities are disabled friendly and every effort is made for the disabled visitor to enjoy there day.
- Pleasurewood Hills is the largest paid for attraction in East Anglia.
- Our brochure is distributed throughout the region in tourist venues, tourist information centres, holiday centres, railway stations and points of interest. Full contact details are displayed in our literature and on our website, which has larger font choices if required.
- Pleasurewood Hills is situated off the A12 at Lowestoft and only 10 minutes south of Great Yarmouth. The nearest train station is Lowestoft. Buses and taxies are available from station but if using a bus a 10 minute walk is required to gain entry to the Park from the bus stop.
- Wheel chairs can be hired at the Park. Mobility scooters can be hired from Beactive Tel. No. 01502 568848.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Disabled parking is free and situated near to reception and the entrance to the Park. The parking is a gravelled area leading to tarmac roads and pathways. Upon entering the Park please follow disabled signage, and vehicles can be parked to allow rear access.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- The Park is open from 10am April to October annually. These dates and times are not consecutive so please check our website or ring for full opening times and dates. Both the main entrance and reception are disabled friendly with ramps and wide pathways and hand rails.
- All roads and pathways are wide allowing for buggies and wheelchairs. All shops restaurants are also suitable for disabled access and are spacious with a large range of merchandise. Some rides may not be suitable for some guests but help and assistance is available if required.
- Disabled toilets are available throughout the Park, their location can be obtained from our Park map given upon arrival or downloaded from our website. Baby changing facilities are also available.
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Bar area, Take Away & Cafe
- Pleasurewood Hills offers an excellent range of food to suit all tastes, from the fast food to a fully licensed restaurant. Our restaurants are large and spacious with clear menus clearly displayed outside and within each food outlet.
- Our retail sites offer souvenirs, toys and a variety or sweets and drinks. These are well laid out with wall and floor mounted display units. The extensive range of merchandise is neatly and tidily presented, in spacious surroundings and all clearly priced. In the arcades, there are also games and tests of skills.
Grounds and Gardens
- Set in 50 acres of coastal parkland with mown grass, trees and flower beds. Throughout the Park areas have been set aside for picnics. Sorry no BBQs allowed at the Park
- No dogs allowed only guide dogs
- Smoking permitted in the grounds
- Address: Leisure Way
- Telephone: 01502 586000
- Fax: 01502 567393
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.pleasurewoodhills.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/pleasurewoodhills
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/pwhills
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/pleasurewood
- Grid reference: Location is at 654225,296471
- Hours of operation:
March 31st 2012 - November 4th 2012. Open most days from 10am – 5pm.
- Dates are not consecutive and times vary throughout the year. Please check website, or ring, for full opening dates.
- Local public transport numbers:
Buses: 08456 020 121
Trains: 08457 225 111
- Local accessible taxi numbers:
51 Taxies - 01502 515151
Atlas Taxies - 01502 560000
- Pleasurewood Hills to be seen as the biggest and best paid for attraction in the area
- Higher profile in the local community (sponsor Pride in the Community Awards, Air Festival)
- Improved theme, park presentation, up-grade and install new attractions
- Provide a quality service and entertainment
- To be seen as good value for money
- A safe and secure environment for a safe day out
- A park that reinvests in its product and its staff
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01502 586000 or email email@example.com
- Created: 1st July 2009
- Edited: 18th January 2012