We welcome visits from disabled guests and we will endeavour to do all we can to make your visit a safe and enjoyable one.
- To obtain the disabled entry discount rate you must present valid proof of being registered disabled and a registered carer.
- Certain rides in the park are quite demanding physically and we therefore reserve the right to refuse admission to these rides where we believe there may be a danger to one or more individuals for whatever reason. Refusal to allow admission does not constitute discrimination when based on Health & Safety guidelines and we trust that you will understand these decisions in the interests of guest safety.
- Disabled toilets are available throughout the Park, their location can be obtained from our Park map given upon arrival or downloaded from our website.
- Baby changing facilities are also available.
- Wheel chairs can be hired at the Park.
- Mobility scooters can be hired from Beactive Tel. No. 01502 568848.