We are committed to protecting your privacy and security. Whenever you provide personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy, current UK Data Protection legislation and Internet best practice.
We never sell your details to anyone else. If we wish to use your personal information for an additional purpose, we will always ask you to agree at the point of collection. If you have already supplied us with personal information, you can change your instructions at any time.
Our website contains hyperlinks to many other websites. This information is supplied in good faith, in case it is of interest or use to website users. We are not responsible for the content or functionality of any of these external websites – but please let us know if a link is not working.
Competitions and gifts
Throughout the season, we will organise several competitions through which prizes can be won. The terms and conditions for each competition will be presented prior to participation. If you are one of our lucky winners the following policy will be followed.
- Gold and Silver admission tickets are only redeemable against Gold and Silver admission tickets, which allows entry for one person on the day of visit.
- Any gifted tickets will only be valid within the season that they were given.
- Any prizes are not for sale, not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash and do not hold any monetary value.
- Photocopies or digital versions will not be accepted.
Winners of any sort of competition will be notified either via phone or email. If we haven’t had a response within 5 working days, the competition will be re-drawn.
Regarding charity support, we have committed to the NSPCC and Global’s Make Some Noise only for the 2018 season . Therefore, we will not participate in any raffles unless they are associated with either of these charities. If you would like to be considered to be our partner charity for 2019, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 October 2018. Please note that no telephone requests will be accepted.
When submitting the request, the following information has to be included:
- The charity name, address and charity number.
- Contact name, email and postal address and contact phone number.
- A brief summary of the cause.