- Each Season Pass will give the named individual unlimited entry to the Theme Park for the 2020 Season (please check opening dates and times). The pass is non-transferable and should not be used by any other individual. No pass, no entry.
- Any child under the age of 12 years will not be admitted to the park without being accompanied by an adult.
- For lost cards there will be a replacement fee of £5.00 per card. Please report any lost or stolen cards to our customer service team at email@example.com.
- Season Passes do not entitle the cardholder to use rides and attractions which have an additional charge.
- Pleasurewood Hills Ltd reserves the right to withdraw your Season Pass if misused.
- For Season Pass holders, 10% discount is available at all retail and catering units on park. Please note that this excludes street games, arcades, vending machines and show merchandise. This discount cannot be passed onto non-Season Pass holders. Misuse of discount may result in Season Pass withdrawal.
- Exclusive offers for Season Pass holders are at Pleasurewood Hills’ discretion.
- PLEASE NOTE: we require sight of the following proof of identification before a Season Pass can be processed and available for use.
Aged 17 years or under
Full Birth Certificate; or Child Benefit letter; or Universal Credit payment schedule showing child’s name
Aged 18 years or over:
Photo Driving Licence or Passport PLUS: proof of address (recent utility bill for example)
- We also require a recent photograph to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before a Season Pass will be issued.
- The Management reserve the right to withdraw or alter any of the facilities at any time without prior notice. Guests are also informed that rides, shows and attractions may be closed, temporarily withdrawn or made otherwise unavailable at any time due to technical or operational reasons, capacity or inclement weather.
- The Management are not obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. Some rides have height restrictions. If you have any queries or require additional information, please contact email@example.com or call 01502 586000. Standard network charges apply.