Will you sign up to join the torch-lit unauthorised exploration of the Dark Hills Mining Company’s abandoned flint mine?
Join us for our brand new scare maze created by leading industry professionals AtmosFEAR! Scare Entertainment. The team have created a terrifying concept which will take you on a tour of the subterranean labyrinth left by the closure of Hob’s Pit. What lurks beneath? Only the bravest visitors will discover the secrets of the mine.
Be warned! The attraction has been created to scare and features live performers, confined spaces, narrow tunnels, total darkness, sudden loud noises, air gusts, uneven surfaces, steps up and down, strobe and flashing lights, crawl and duck-down spaces, latex, fog effects, theatrical scent and claustrophobia.
It is not suitable for:
- Anyone under the age of 16
- Those with photosensitive epilepsy
- Those who are pregnant
- Those who are claustrophobic
- Those with a heart disorder
- Those with asthma
- Those with a nervous disposition
- Those who have any kind of medical condition which may be aggravated by the experience
- Those who are reliant on any emergency or time sensitive medication
Feeling brave enough to buy a ticket? Click on the ‘Discover the Perfect Price’ icon for your entry ticket – just select the number of tickets needed, pick the day you want to visit and add the number of Extreme Scream Tickets you want.
Terms and Conditions
The following are not allowed inside the attraction:
- Food and drinks
- Illegal substances
- Weapons, including imitation weapons
- Head masks, hoods, or any item which disguises the face
- Cameras or audio recording equipment
- Naked flames, including lighters or fireworks
- Puffer/quilted clothing
While inside the attraction you must not:
- Touch the live performers, sets or properties
- Chew gum
- Run, ever
- Eat or drink
- Smoke or vape
- Attempt to record any aspect of the attraction by any means
- Use your mobile telephone, these must be switched off
- Turn on any form of light, including but not limited to laser pointers, glowsticks, torches or mobile phone lights
We will refuse admission and not refund you if:
- You appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- Your behaviour is perceived as threatening or if we have any reason to believe you pose a threat to other guests or our live performers.
The following applies to this attraction:
- Two guests in each group will be asked to wear a mining helment with a mounted torch light.
- The live performers will not touch you and you must not touch them.
- You must remain with your group at all times.
- You must walk forwards at all times, with both hands on the shoulders or waist of the person in front of you, unless you are the leader. You must not stop or move backwards unless instructed to do so by the scareactors.
- You are part of a group, please do not spoil the experience for the rest of the group by misbehaving or breaking the rules in any way.
- Once you enter there are no midway escape exits until you reach the end, be sure you want to enter.
- If you lose anything inside the attraction we will not be able to conduct a search for it until the following day. Anything brought into the attraction is at your own risk and we will not be held liable for any loss.
- You must wear sensible footwear and clothing inside the attraction. We will not be held liable for damage to footwear or clothing including scuffing or soiling.
- We will endeavour to ensure that all advertised features of the attraction are available. We may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, cancel or suspend any feature of the attraction due to inclement weather, to ensure safety, security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- We are carrying out filming and photography inside the park and attractions for the purpose of security, monitoring quality and marketing. These recordings may feature guest images or voices. By entering the attraction, you irrevocably waive all rights in these recordings and agree that we may use them in perpetuity and without limitation in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever without payment, notification or credit to you. You further agree that all copyright within these recordings lies solely with Pleasurewood Hills.
- Images and photography used in the promotion of this attraction are not contractual, exact sets and characters may differ from those shown.
- By buying a ticket to the attraction you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and entry is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the attraction if you do not follow our terms and conditions of admission, without refund.
- We will not be held liable for any incident which occurs if you have failed to follow instructions given by our staff, live performers or security officers, or if you have failed to adhere to any of the terms and conditions of admission or failed to read the warnings published here.