Little ones will love exploring Woody’s Cub House – our indoor soft Play Area. Woody’s Cub House is named after Pleasurewood Hills’ mascot Woody Bear, who has been a ‘resident’ at the park for many of the 35 years it has been open. The Cub House is great to keep children active and engage their imagination whilst the parents can relax and have a drink and watch the kids have fun.
Terms and conditions:
- Entry to Woody’s Cub House is included in the general admission price (on days the park is open).
- A maximum height restriction of 1.5 metres applies to anyone wishing to use the soft play area.
- There are no height restrictions to the sensory room, but please respect that priority is given to guests with additional needs.
- During busy times, play sessions may be restricted to a maximum of two hours.
- Please do not climb the slides.
- Socks must be worn at all times. Didn’t bring any? Socks will be sold for £2.00.
- Play sessions begin at 10am, play stops at 5pm (6pm on selected dates).